Outdoor security cameras act as a first line of defense for your property. Outdoor surveillance helps you keep your premise protected from intruders. Anybody entering your home or office will be noted if you’ve installed outdoor surveillance system, either in real time or from remote locations. Here is a list of different outdoor security cameras available in the market:
- Wired/Wireless Cameras: Wired surveillance systems require a lot of wiring & data cables, which make outdoor surveillance obvious to intruders. Wireless security cameras require wireless receiver and sensor. They can be placed at entrance or exit gates away from the sight of intruders.
- Night Vision Cameras: These cameras are suitable for capturing images and video in the darkest night because of the presence of infrared LEDs.
- Bullet/Dome Cameras: Bullet cameras have streamlined shape and point towards one specific direction. Dome cameras are dome-shaped which makes it a good deterrent for intruders as you cannot tell in which direction the camera is pointing.
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras: PTZ cameras have the ability to move and adjust focus while capturing images or videos in outdoor areas.
- Day/Night Cameras: Day/night cameras have features to capture images in varying light conditions.
- IP Security Cameras: This type of surveillance camera allows you to view your surveillance footage from your smartphone or other device from anywhere around the world.
You can also find vandal resistant, weather resistant and high-definition outdoor security cameras that can perfectly suit your outdoor surveillance needs. Outdoor security cameras are a great way to keep an eye on a large outdoor area. The presence of an outdoor camera can act as a great deterrent for any would-be criminals.