Our Systems and Services Include a Wide Variety of Features and Options:
- Digital Video Recording Technology with Digital Zoom & Picture Enhancement
- Custom Systems to Suit any Security Requirement and Budget
- 24/7 Monitored System Options
- Overt and Covert System Options
- Day & Night Image Viewing Technology with Infrared Cameras
- Camera Options Range from Pan Tilt Zoom to Elevator Cameras
- Wide-angle or Vari-Focal Lens Option for Any Camera
- 24/7 Continuous Recording with Reliable Surveillance Systems
- Time and Date Stamped Recordings (May be Used as Admissible Evidence in Court)
- User-friendly Software
- Remote Access Option: View Anywhere & Anytime Via Your Computer or Mobile Device
- Central Station Software Option to View Multiple Locations Simultaneously
- Up to 3-year Replacement Warranty on ATS Systems
- Professional Training & Tech Support
- Maintenance and Service Contract Options
Selecting the appropriate equipment for the particular situation and circumstance is imperative for getting the most out of your CCTV system. Our experienced consultants will visit you at your Los Angeles location, assess the property, review any currently installed system, and provide you with options tailored to your specific situation and security needs.
We are here to provide you with professional service and affordable options – and most importantly – peace of mind.
Design & Installation
Whether for your home or business, when in need of a CCTV installation or security camera installation in Los Angeles (with exposed and/or covert cameras), intercom system, access control system or Audio/Video, ATS engineers will design a system to fit your needs.
Our installers will be at your site on time, provide you with professional installation services, while leaving the location in a clean and working order.
Installation Services Include:
- Installation of exposed or covert Cameras and running all necessary cabling and wiring inside and/or outside the location.
- Install your DVR System(s) and monitor(s) at the location.
- Connect your DVR System to the Internet or your Office Network.
- Connect your DVR System to any Access Controls, Warning Devices, and/or Audio/Video Systems you request.
- Provide training to authorized individuals.
ATS offers several types of maintenance contracts to its customers. From a periodic site visit to perform preventive care to a full maintenance & replacement contract, ATS can have a maintenance contract to fit almost any budget.
Training & Support
ATS provides on-site training and technical support to our customers by our experienced professionals. Our clients receive initial training and tech support to help them get the most out of their CCTV system.
ATS offers up to 3 years limited warranty on all of our systems which is unsurpassed in the industry. Our technicians will usually arrive at your site within the first 24 hours to repair or replace any problems you may have. We also offer maintenance contracts with all our systems, for a nominal fee.
View our brochure for a Services overview:
Licensed and Insured
Our Professional Staff and Highly Qualified Consultants, Engineers and Installers are Licensed and Insured: We have extensive experience with building, installing and servicing standard as well as custom Video and Audio Security Surveillance CCTV Systems.
Free Consultation and Quote
Contact us for a Free Consultation and Quote: We will review your current situation and concerns, meet with you at your location, and provide you with options and solutions tailored to your specific security needs.
CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE: